The Marksman equipped with the calibrated green laser module is the ultimate tool for quick and accurate construction layout. Whether you are laying-out multiple points, setting gridlines, setting control points or setting/measuring traverse points – measure hands-free with consistent repeatability. Ideal for layout on concrete and for setting mechanical, electrical and piping fixtures on form decks.
Equipped with 5/8-11 thread and can easily be configured with a rod point for increased versatility.
- Collimated green laser module (5mW Class IIIa) with illuminated green switch and internal 2AAA battery pack with long lasting Lithium batteries included
- 3/4″ anodized red aluminum tooling plate
- ATA rated Clydesdale case 1″ dense foam insert for secure storage
- Anodized aluminum adjustable comfort grip handle
- Three (3) swivel feet for easy leveling on uneven surfaces
- 2.25″ diameter level bubble (10’/0.1″ sensitivity)
- Target swivel adaptor – rotate prism without changing height
*equipment not included