The Marksman with a rotating prism mount #XY-010-R is designed for the total station surveyor looking for an accurate, effective and hands-free approach to targeting. Perfect for point measurement and layout.
- The swivel feet and comfort grips make this unit both easy to carry and use to measure control points, property bars, nails, spikes, cut-crosses, monuments, anchor bolts, etc.
- Equipped with a 5/8-11 thread at the rod point, this unit can accept all prism types, GPS receivers and scanning targets
- 5/8-11 Rotating prism mount, made of knurled aluminum, allows prism to be rotated without changing the height of the prism
- Thread tensioning
- Removable/adjustable 1″ handle
- This new unit is constructed of 3/4″ powder-coated aluminum with 8″ leg base and 2.5″ diam. swivel foot ensuring it won’t just blow over in the wind.
- There are 2 mounted tubular levels set at 90 degrees and in-line with leveling legs for quick leveling. (Level sensitivy: 9.5’/0.050″0)
- Data collector can be mounted to the handle for complete hands-free targeting