Topcon’s GM-50 Series total stations were designed from the ground up to deliver the very latest technological advantages, all in a small, sleek design – you’ll appreciate the advantages from the very first measurement.
The GM-50 Series is smaller, lighter, with increased storage capacity. Offered at an, even more, cost-efficient option than previous models, providing your customers the perfect tool for entry-level site layout and surveying.
With integrated Bluetooth® capability and an internal antenna, the sleek design enables you to deliver measurements cable-free to your data controller.
- Fast, accurate, and powerful new EDM (500 m)
- Advanced angle accuracy (2′ or 5′)
- Long battery life – 14 hours
- Rugged, waterproof design with IP66 rating
- 50,000 point Internal Memory
Ultra-powerful, advanced EDM
- 500 m non-prism range
- 4,000 m prism range
- Coaxial red laser pointer
- Pinpoint, precise beam spot
Easy access USB 2.0 memory
- Up to 32 GB storage
- Environmentally protected
- Compatible with industry-standard thumb drives
Advanced angle encoder system
- 2′ or 5′ angle accuracy
- Incorporates exclusive IACS (Independent Angle Calibration System) on 2′ or 5′ models
Rugged, waterproof design
- Waterproof/dustproof IP66 design handles the toughest environments
- Magnesium-alloy housing providing stable angle accuracy
- Graphic display and alphanumeric keyboard (standard)
Featuring a class-leading EDM unit, the ES is able to measure up to 4,000 m to standard prisms and can measure in reflectorless mode up to 500 m at an incredible 2 mm +2 ppm accuracy.
Measurements is captured faster than ever, and with a beam width of 13 mm (at 30 m), the bright red laser dot pinpoints features with ease.